Industrial Investment Casting Solutions
See Products Video
AMT is uniquely positioned to produce industrial castings featuring complex geometries, intricate features, demanding specifications and tight tolerances. Our broad casting expertise, state-of-the-art processes, stringent process control and certified quality systems ensure AMT will meet and exceed your expectations! Our castings are found in virtually all industries ranging from electrical equipment, food processing and pressure regulation to industrial printing, navy shipboard, railways signaling and metrology to name just a few! Whether sourcing a new casting or looking to solve issues with an existing one, AMT is the preferred choice for precision investment castings.
Proven expertise in manufacturing precision investment castings with intricate geometries, exacting specifications and challenging requirements.
- Size: castings ranging from 0.25” to 10” with wall thickness as low as 0.020”
- Alloys: a full range of air melt alloys including Nickel, Cobalt, Aluminum and Copper based alloys as well as Stainless and Low Alloy Steels
- Supply Chain: we offer finished products including machining and coatings as well as assembly operations where required
- Inventory programs: ensuring your castings are available when you need them
- Quality: certified under AS9100C and ISO9001:2008, AMT is supported by an extensive network of approved NADCAP sources. Our fully integrated ERP system provides full lot traceability and real-time shop floor feedback
- Service: From quotation inquiry and expedite request through technical support and final delivery, our Team's responsiveness will exceed your expectations
- Latest Technology: including semi-automatic wax presses, 100% robotic shelling, an exclusive high speed infrared shell drying tunnel as well as 3D modeling and rapid prototyping capabilities to meet our customer’s exacting requirements
- Unique:AMT offers expertise using either the Shell Mold or the Solid Mold processes. This allows us to select the best process to meet your specific job requirements. See our Unique molding processes.
- Transfer tool: AMT is the preferred choice to develop new castings. In addition, with an on-site tool room and unique molding processes; we have a very successful track record of using existing tools transferred from other foundries. AMT can solve your casting issues while also saving you time and money!