Defense Investment Casting Solutions
See Products Video
AMT products are found in wide range of defense equipment used across critical applications. Besides castings found in military aircraft, we also cast triggers, hammers, barrels, sights, blank fire adapters, ejectors and other components found in firearms, from sidearms to carbines, rifles, and machine guns. AMT also makes products found in military tanks such as grips, yokes, covers, handles and many others. Our extensive range of microwave guides include duplexers, polarizers, H-bend, E-bend, rotary joints and others. These waveguides are used predominantly for communications purposes in military applications.
In addition to being ITAR registered and having a FFL, Federal Firearms type 07 manufacturer License, AMT has a proven track record manufacturing military and defense investment castings with complex geometries and exactingmilitary specifications.
- Size: castings ranging from 0.25” to 10” with wall thickness as low as 0.020”
- Alloys: expertise with military grade alloys, including Aluminum and Stainless Steels in addition to a full range of air melt alloys including Nickel, Cobalt, and Copper based alloys as well as Low Alloy Steels
- Supply Chain: our defense castings can be supplied as finished components including machining operations, heat treatments, and final inspection as required
- Inventory programs: ensuring your castings are available when you need them
- Quality: certified under AS9100C and ISO9001:2008, AMT is supported by an extensive network of approved NADCAP sources. Our fully integrated ERP system provides full lot traceability and real-time shop floor feedback
- Service: From quotation inquiry and expedite request through technical support and final delivery, our Team's responsiveness will exceed your expectations
- Latest Technology: including semi-automatic wax presses, 100% robotic shelling, an exclusive high speed infrared shell drying tunnel as well as 3D modeling and rapid prototyping capabilities to meet our customer’s exacting requirements
- Unique:AMT offers expertise using either the Shell Mold or the Solid Mold processes. This allows us to select the best process to meet your specific job requirements. See our Unique molding processes.
- Transfer tool: AMT is the preferred choice to develop new castings. In addition, with an on-site tool room and unique molding processes; we have a very successful track record of using existing tools transferred from other foundries. AMT can solve your casting issues while also saving you time and money!