Power Generation Investment Casting Solutions
See Products Video
AMT products are found in critical equipment across a wide range of power generation applications. We manufacture engineered castings for Industrial Gas Turbine (IGT) applications such as fuel nozzles, swirlers, end seal hardware, bushings, airboxes, turbulation tubes and other hot gas path and combustion hardware.AMT also produces high-spec turbine castings such as rotors and stators used as a source of downhole electrical power for MWD/LWD drill string applications in the oil and gas industry.
Proven expertise in manufacturing power generation precision investment castings with intricate geometries, exacting specifications and challenging requirements.
- Size: castings ranging from 0.25” to 10” with wall thickness as low as 0.020”
- Alloys: proven expertise with air melt Power Generation alloys such as FSX414, HASTELLOY X, Cobalt 6, 17-4 PH in addition to a full range of alloys including Nickel, Cobalt, Aluminum and Copper based alloys as well as other Stainless and Low Alloy Steels
- Supply Chain: we offer finished products including machining and coatings as well as assembly operations where required
- Inventory programs: ensuring your castings are available when you need them
- Quality: certified under AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015, AMT is supported by an extensive network of approved NADCAP sources. Our fully integrated ERP system provides full lot traceability and real-time shop floor feedback
- Service: From quotation inquiry and expedite request through technical support and final delivery, our Team’s responsiveness will exceed your expectations
- Latest Technology: including semi-automatic wax presses, 100% robotic shelling, an exclusive high speed infrared shell drying tunnel as well as 3D modeling and rapid prototyping capabilities to meet our customer’s exacting requirements
- Unique:AMT offers expertise using either the Shell Mold or the Solid Mold processes. This allows us to select the best process to meet your specific job requirements. See our Unique molding processes.
- Transfer tool: AMT is the preferred choice to develop new castings. In addition, with an on-site tool room and unique molding processes; we have a very successful track record of using existing tools transferred from other foundries. AMT can solve your casting issues while also saving you time and money!